ambari-user mailing list archives

From Bhuvnesh Chaudhary <bchaudh...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Cannot get clusterHostInfo inside status method
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2015 19:05:29 GMT
Hello Constantine,

Execution context is different for START/STOP vs STATUS command. Unless you
modify the server code, you cannot get it.

But, could you please explain what specifically you are trying to achieve.
Also, since you might be checking the status of the component on the node
only, why do you need to clusterHostInfo ?

Thanks,
Bhuvnesh Chaudhary
Email: bchau <bchaudhary@gopivotal.com>dhary@pivotal.io
Desk: +1-650-846-1696 | Mobile: +1-973-906-6976