ambari-user mailing list archives

From Senthil <senthi...@gmail.com>
Subject Missing oozie-examples.tar.gz
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2015 13:23:26 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to run examples that comes with Oozie . I installed Oozie that
comes with HDP 2.3 and I used Ambari 2.1.2+CentOS 6.7 to install HDP. The
package installation is successful but last step "Check Oozie " fails with
the following error

resource_management.core.exceptions.Fail: Execution of
'/var/lib/ambari-agent/tmp/prepareOozieHdfsDirectories.sh
/usr/hdp/current/oozie-client/conf /usr/hdp/current/oozie-client/doc
/usr/hdp/current/hadoop-client/conf ' returned 2. tar (child):
oozie-examples.tar.gz: Cannot open: No such file or directory
tar (child): Error is not recoverable: exiting now

i could not find the file oozie-examples.tar.gz in the system after
installation

How do I access Oozie examples in HDP?

Thanks,

--