ambari-user mailing list archives

From cs user <acldstk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exporting cluster configuration blueprint - recreation
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2015 15:56:15 GMT
Hi Naga,

The host to host_group mappings are defined in the cluster setup call.

I'm having a problem however which I never encountered when I performed a
manual installation.

I'm running into this:

resource_management.core.exceptions.Fail: Execution of 'ambari-sudo.sh
su hdfs -l -s /bin/bash -c 'ulimit -c unlimited ;
/usr/hdp/current/hadoop-client/sbin/hadoop-daemon.sh --config
/usr/hdp/current/hadoop-client/conf start datanode'' returned 1.
Error: JAVA_HOME is not set and could not be found.

This seems to occur on all nodes when it attempts to start the
services. Is this a known issue?

Thanks!