ambari-user mailing list archives

From Naga Vijay <nagah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ambari Blueprints - Re: properties [href, items] specified in the request or predicate are not supported
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 16:04:47 GMT
I tried removing the href and items, but am unable to POST the host
mappings file.

Can you please provide the right format for the minimal host mappings file
below?

{
  "href" : "http://10.4.148.160:8080/api/v1/clusters/indigo/hosts",
  "items" : [
    {
      "href" : "
http://10.4.148.160:8080/api/v1/clusters/indigo/hosts/ip-10-4-148-160.us-west-2.compute.internal
",
      "Hosts" : {
        "cluster_name" : "indigo",
        "host_name" : "ip-10-4-148-160.us-west-2.compute.internal"
      }
    },
    {
      "href" : "
http://10.4.148.160:8080/api/v1/clusters/indigo/hosts/ip-10-4-148-49.us-west-2.compute.internal
",
      "Hosts" : {
        "cluster_name" : "indigo",
        "host_name" : "ip-10-4-148-49.us-west-2.compute.internal"
      }
    }
  ]
}