ambari-user mailing list archives

From Naga Vijay <nagah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exporting cluster configuration blueprint - recreation
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2015 16:08:09 GMT
Hi cs user,

I haven't faced this issue, as I use a custom AMI in which JAVA_HOME is set
before hand, as part of the environment setup, so when the EC2 instance
comes up, it is all set.

Thanks
Naga

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 7:56 AM, cs user <acldstkusr@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Naga,
>
> The host to host_group mappings are defined in the cluster setup call.
>
> I'm having a problem however which I never encountered when I performed a
> manual installation.
>
> I'm running into this:
>
> resource_management.core.exceptions.Fail: Execution of 'ambari-sudo.sh su hdfs -l -s
/bin/bash -c 'ulimit -c unlimited ;  /usr/hdp/current/hadoop-client/sbin/hadoop-daemon.sh
--config /usr/hdp/current/hadoop-client/conf start datanode'' returned 1. Error: JAVA_HOME
is not set and could not be found.