ambari-user mailing list archives

From Brian Jeltema <bdjelt...@gmail.com>
Subject bogus datanucleus properties after upgrade
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 16:19:41 GMT
While doing an Ambari/HDP upgrade, at some point the Hive configuration for
advanced hive-site included an entry for datanucleus.rdbms.datastoreAdapterClassName
that was undefined, but which required a definition to save the configuration. I’m using
the internal MySql database, so I don’t know where that came from. I need to get
rid of that property because (I think) it’s preventing Hive from starting. How can
I delete datanucleus from my configuration?

Thanks
Brian