ambari-user mailing list archives

From Dmitry Sen <d...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Unable to Start Ambari Metrics Collector
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 14:29:44 GMT
?Logs?

________________________________
From: Shaik M <munna.hadoop@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 4:27 PM
To: user@ambari.apache.org
Subject: Re: Unable to Start Ambari Metrics Collector

Hi,

I have created required keytabs for AMS.

ams.collector.keytab
ams-hbase.master.keytab
ams-hbase.regionserver.keytab
ams-zk.service.keytab

All keytabs are able to "kinit" without any issue. Not able to trace out the issue.

Please help us to trace this issue.

Thanks,
Shaik

On 11 November 2015 at 20:54, Dmitry Sen <dsen@hortonworks.com<mailto:dsen@hortonworks.com>>
wrote:

Hi,

In the RS log:

org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoAuthException: KeeperErrorCode = NoAuth for /ams-hbase-secure/running

1. Do you have ams keytabs at /etc/security/keytabs ?

If no, create and put keytabs to /etc/security/keytabs (see principal names and keytabs paths
at ams-hbase-security-site config) The easiest way is to disable security for the cluster
and enable it again, Security Wizard will create all the required keytabs for you.

2. Check with kinit if you can get a ticket from kerberos server for amshbase/mst03.corp.com@CORP.COM<mailto:mst03.corp.com@CORP.COM>
and amshbasemaster/mst03.corp.com@CORP.COM<mailto:mst03.corp.com@CORP.COM>