ambari-user mailing list archives

From Kaliyug Antagonist <kaliyugantagon...@gmail.com>
Subject Warning despite of setting recommended values
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 15:45:33 GMT
I am trying to install HDP 2.3 using Ambari 2.1.2.

After clicking 'Next' in the 'Customize Services' screen, I get the
following warnings :

Configurations

Some service configurations are not configured properly. We recommend you
review and change the highlighted configuration values. Are you sure you
want to proceed without correcting configurations?
Service Property Value Description YARN yarn.scheduler.maximum-allocation-mb
32768
Values greater than 5120MB are not recommended
The maximum allocation for every container request at the RM, in MBs.
Memory requests higher than this won't take effect, and will get capped to
this value.
AMBARI_METRICS hbase_master_heapsize 49981m
4096 MB RAM is unused on the host l1035lab.sss.se.scania.com based on
components assigned. Consider allocating 12783 MB to
metrics_collector_heapsize in ams-env, 49981 MB to hbase_master_heapsize in
ams-hbase-env and 512 MB to hbase_master_xmn_size in ams-hbase-env
HBase Master Heap Size. In embedded mode, total heap size is sum of master
and regionserver heap sizes.

Even if I set the values as per the description, I get warnings :

[...]

How shall I proceed ?