ambari-user mailing list archives

From Kaliyug Antagonist <kaliyugantagon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stuck in installation after upgrade
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2015 16:12:33 GMT
I had reached the stage where the installation begins and if there are
errors or warnings, these are shown with the 'Next' button disabled. Then I
simply logged out, shutdown ambari server and agents, upgraded and
restarted Ambari.
Now will the reset approach work ?
On Oct 23, 2015 17:48, "Dmitry Sen" <dsen@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> If you haven't finished deployment yet, the best decision is to start
> deploying the hadoop cluster from the scratch.
>
> Just execute
>
> ambari-server stop
>
> ambari-server reset
>
> ambari-server start ‚Äč
>

> Only Ambari DB will be cleaned up, nodes won't install rpm packages again.

pig --stack-version 2.3.0.0-2557 --conf-version 0' returned 1. pig not installed or incorrect
package name

> I found that the latest Ambari version has these issues fixed, hence, I stopped the Ambari
server and agents and I upgraded to Ambari 2.1.2

creation in progress <http://l1031lab:8080/#/>'

> but when I click on 'Cluster creation in progress <http://l1031lab:8080/#/>'I Just
get 'Metrics', 'Heatmaps' and 'Cnfig History' tabs.