ambari-user mailing list archives

From Vijaya Narayana Reddy Bhoomi Reddy <vijaya.bhoomire...@whishworks.com>
Subject Re: Change Ambari Agent Disk Usage alert Threshold Limit
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2015 08:16:08 GMT
Hi,

Good Morning!!

I am as well facing same issue where Ambari alerts with the disk usage alert. However, I would
want to understand on the process much before the alerting process i.e. the allocation of
disk space itself. Suppose I had 2 volumes mounted /dev/sda1 which is 50GB and /dev/sda2 which
is 1TB.

Now when I install HDP with these two volumes, HDFS space is correctly allocated i.e. /dev/sda2
is given for HDFS. However, I believe /dev/sda1 is used by Ambari for its internal storage.
As in my case /dev/sda1 has other data as well, including OS, it is obviously less in disk
space.

Can anyone please let me know how to configure Ambari to use disk space of my choice rather
than auto selecting the smaller partition?

Thanks & Regards
Vijay

--
The contents of this e-mail are confidential and for the exclusive use of
the intended recipient. If you receive this e-mail in error please delete