ambari-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hurley <jhur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Change Ambari Agent Disk Usage alert Threshold Limit
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2015 12:10:59 GMT
There is currently no way to change the directories which are checked by this alert. The alert
is mostly concerned with the free space where stack components are installed (either /usr/hdp
or /usr/lib).

You can easily create another alert script to check a different directory if desired.

On Oct 12, 2015, at 4:16 AM, Vijaya Narayana Reddy Bhoomi Reddy <vijaya.bhoomireddy@whishworks.com<mailto:vijaya.bhoomireddy@whishworks.com>>