ambari-user mailing list archives

From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Ambari memory leak?
Date Sat, 03 Oct 2015 00:50:26 GMT
Andrew,

Do you want to go ahead and file a bug in JIRA?

I’m just speculating, but this might be related?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-11349

We saw logs growing geometrically, and I think the change was to simply suppress log messages
by changing
the log level.  So I’m wondering if we have some memory leakage because of that.  I could
be totally wrong.

Yusaku