ambari-user mailing list archives

From Dmitry Sen <d...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Stuck in installation after upgrade
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2015 16:15:19 GMT
Yes.

________________________________
From: Kaliyug Antagonist <kaliyugantagonist@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2015 7:12 PM
To: user@ambari.apache.org
Subject: Re: Stuck in installation after upgrade

I had reached the stage where the installation begins and if there are errors or warnings,
these are shown with the 'Next' button disabled. Then I simply logged out, shutdown ambari
server and agents, upgraded and restarted Ambari.
Now will the reset approach work ?

On Oct 23, 2015 17:48, "Dmitry Sen" <dsen@hortonworks.com<mailto:dsen@hortonworks.com>>