ambari-user mailing list archives

From Gautam Borad <gbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help with issue in Ranger installation on HDP
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2015 22:23:22 GMT
Hi Girish,
    Can you check if Ranger is successfully installed? Go to "Ranger" from
the left menu then "Summary". Let us know whats written next to "Ranger
Admin"

If the installation was not successful, you can go to : "Ranger" from the
left menu then "Summary" then click on "Ranger Admin" link and click on
"Reinstall" option next to "Ranger Admin / Ranger" from the dropdown.

--
Regards,
Gautam.