ambari-user mailing list archives

From Olivier Renault <orena...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Removing hard-coded configuration keys for services
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 15:10:36 GMT
You can remove a service using the API. You'll find the steps at the following url.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Using+APIs+to+delete+a+service+or+all+host+components+on+a+host

Thanks,
Olivier

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 7:46 AM -0700, "Eirik Thorsnes" <eirik.thorsnes@uni.no<mailto:eirik.thorsnes@uni.no>>
wrote:

Hi,

I've a cluster with Ambari 2.1.1 and HDP 2.3 stack. I've upgraded the
Spark service manually to version 1.5.x from 1.3.

I want to remove the (now deprecated) configuration key
"spark.yarn.applicationMaster.waitTries" and replace it with another key.

Since the key is missing the delete button in the ambari-interface, how
can I remove it? Do I have to do it manually in the db, or are there
better ways?

Regards,
Eirik

--