ambari-user mailing list archives

From Alejandro Fernandez <afernan...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Tez view questions
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 17:45:56 GMT
Have you tried using the web developer tools in your browser to analyze the requests being
sent?
Make sure you're getting 200 codes, or try running them yourself.

What properties do you have?

Thanks,
Alejandro

From: Greg Hill <greg.hill@RACKSPACE.COM<mailto:greg.hill@RACKSPACE.COM>>
Date: Monday, August 31, 2015 at 7:33 AM
To: "user@ambari.apache.org<mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>" <user@ambari.apache.org<mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>>
Subject: Tez view questions

So with the 2.1.1 release, I can now enable the Tez view on my clusters, but it doesn't seem
to show anything.  Similarly, the Tez tab on the Hive view doesn't show anything.  It should
show any Pig or Hive jobs that were run previously, right?  I verified that the job history
page has the jobs.  What might I be missing?

The release docs mention needing Kerberos for the Tez view, but we aren't using Kerberos for
any of the services on the cluster yet.  Is there something with the view itself that requires
Kerberos?

Any pointers are appreciated.  This is the last roadblock to us offering the views to our
customers.

Greg