ambari-user mailing list archives

From Greg Hill <greg.h...@RACKSPACE.COM>
Subject Tez view questions
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 14:33:38 GMT
So with the 2.1.1 release, I can now enable the Tez view on my clusters, but it doesn't seem
to show anything.  Similarly, the Tez tab on the Hive view doesn't show anything.  It should
show any Pig or Hive jobs that were run previously, right?  I verified that the job history
page has the jobs.  What might I be missing?

The release docs mention needing Kerberos for the Tez view, but we aren't using Kerberos for
any of the services on the cluster yet.  Is there something with the view itself that requires
Kerberos?

Any pointers are appreciated.  This is the last roadblock to us offering the views to our
customers.

Greg