ambari-user mailing list archives

From Greg Hill <greg.h...@RACKSPACE.COM>
Subject Setting the Ambari API hostname in views
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2015 19:30:28 GMT
I'm trying to enable views, but Ambari is automatically configuring them with the local domain
hostname that we use for internal cluster traffic, rather than the public fqdn that we use
for the Ambari API.  Because of this we get an SSL hostname mismatch and the views don't work.
 I tried setting ambari.server.url to the fqdn, but the view still tries to validate the cert
for the local hostname.  Is there some way to tell Ambari what hostname to use for all API
traffic from the views?

Trying to dig through the code to figure out where that value is populated, but no luck so
far.

Greg