ambari-user mailing list archives

From Srdjan Krstic <krledm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing Hue with Ambari
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2015 10:12:26 GMT
Hi Bob,

I apologize for a late response. My colleague and I have unofficially
integrated Hue with Ambari in order to make interaction with the services
easier for our research group.

We first wanted just to embed Hue into a preconfigured amazon machine image
(AMI) beside Ambari, so we did all the work using bash. Then we realized
that be could completely integrate it in Ambari, so we reused the scripts
and wrapped/adapted all the calls in python.

Maybe it could be useful for you.

For more info take a look at: http://deib-polimi.github.io/InstaCluster/
or demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqu0cjQ7M0w
the code is here: https://github.com/deib-polimi/InstaCluster