ambari-user mailing list archives

From Anandha L Ranganathan <analog.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Namenode HA setup using blueprint.
Date Sat, 22 Aug 2015 03:52:08 GMT
I am trying to setup Namenode HA using blueprint. After I call the API
through the curl call , it says the following message.

anandr-2073$ curl -u admin:xxxxx -H "X-Requested-by:ambari" -i -k -X POST
http://localhost:8080/api/v1/blueprints/blueprint-hdfs-ha -d
@blueprint-9-nodes-ha.json
HTTP/1.1 100 Continue
HTTP/1.1 201 Created
Set-Cookie: AMBARISESSIONID=1vr0zdr5fsqtsdoiexk2djzb6;Path=/ Expires: Thu,
01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT Content-Type: text/plain Content-Length: 0 Server:
Jetty(7.6.7.v20120910)

But in the cluster , neither do I see changes in the Ambari UI nor Do I see
it in the config files.  What is the issue could be,  and could someone
help  ?

Here is my blueprint for Namenode HA