ambari-user mailing list archives

From Anandha L Ranganathan <analog.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Namenode HA setup using blueprint.
Date Sun, 23 Aug 2015 04:53:18 GMT
Thanks Sumit.

When I tried with and submit the blueprint url, it throw the below error.

My json scrits contains incremental update to the cluster. I already
launched the cluster without namenode HA and I am trying to update the
cluster with namenode HA scripts.

anandr-2073:blueprints $ curl -u admin:admin -H "X-Requested-By: ambari" -X
POST -d @blueprint-9-nodes-with-ha.json
http://localhost:8080/api/v1/blueprints/namenode-with-ha1
{
  "status" : 400,
  "message" : "The properties [blueprint] specified in the request or
predicate are not supported for the resource type Blueprint."
}