ambari-user mailing list archives

From Siddharth Wagle <swa...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: host_metrics.jpg
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2015 03:16:22 GMT
Hi Feng,

Please look at the Ambari wiki for all info about Ambari Metrics service:

- How to ad new widgets to Ambari service pages:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Enhanced+Service+Dashboard

- Using REST API to get metrics exposed via Ambari:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Ambari+Metrics+API+specification

Regards,

Sid

________________________________
From: 宋锋 <feng_song@bupt.edu.cn>
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 8:05 PM
To: Siddharth Wagle
Subject: host_metrics.jpg

Dear Siddharth Wagle,
       Sorry to take your time to answer my question.
       Would you please tell me how to add a host metrics widget at the marked space of the
following picture? As you know, If some problems occurred in the cluster, I need to figure
out the causes quickly, so I need to see some information such as the disk_io, If the host
has a component RegionServer,   I may want to see the the RS_rpcScanRequestCount widget  just
as the Ganglia did. If the host has a component DataNode, I may want to see some important
widget related to the DataNode at the marked space of the following picture. How can I do
this?
       I am looking forward to hearing from you soon and Best wishes for you!
Sincerely,
      Feng Song
[cid:4825006.1.1440038426471.feng_song@bupt.edu.cn]
Ganglia did like this
[cid:4825054.1.1440039207663.feng_song@bupt.edu.cn]

--

Mobile Communication Lab,

Information Theory and Technology Center,
School of Information and Communication Engineering,
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications,
Tel:13141376497
Email: feng_song@bupt.edu.cn<mailto:feng_song@bupt.edu.cn>

Feng Song

?