ambari-user mailing list archives

From Siddharth Wagle <swa...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Modifying metrics.json file of a service.
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2015 22:12:46 GMT
Note: After restarting the server that is, as Bryan pointed out.

________________________________
From: Siddharth Wagle
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2015 3:06 PM
To: user@ambari.apache.org
Subject: Re: Modifying metrics.json file of a service.

Hi Chris,

You should be able to see your changes immediately using the metrics_descriptor.

Something like:

http://<ambari-server>:8080/api/v1/stacks/HDP/versions/2.3/services/HDFS/artifacts/metrics_descriptor<http://104.196.90.153:8080/api/v1/stacks/HDP/versions/2.3/services/HDFS/artifacts/metrics_descriptor>

That is how UI knows about it as well.

-Sid