ambari-user mailing list archives

From Srimanth Gunturi <sgunt...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Ambari 2.1.0 on HDP 2.3 problem deploying HDFS
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2015 18:10:32 GMT
Hi Ian,

Which version of Ambari are you using to install HDP-2.3?

Can you provide the output of 'ambari-server --hash' command? Also, do you see any Javascript
exceptions?

I have just attempted to reproduce the issue by adding HDFS service, but do not see the issue
(screenshot attached).

If you are not entering any /home value, and Ambari is not providing it by default, I am trying
to figure out where it is coming from.

[cid:53565e5d-b8a8-43b8-99b7-4f3c06047bf6]

What output do you see when you go to following URL in browser?

http://[ambari-server]:8080/api/v1/clusters/[cluster-name]/configurations?type=hdfs-site<http://c6405:8080/api/v1/clusters/c1/configurations?type=hdfs-site>

- Replace [ambari-server] with your Ambari server hostname

- Replace [cluster-name] with your cluster ID

- Make sure you are logged in

Regards,

Srimanth