ambari-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hurley <jhur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: ambari alerts tutorial for a beginner
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2015 12:36:04 GMT
The text that you posted is for a METRIC alert, which uses 1 or more JMX properties to calculate
a single value to check. Argument {2} represents the result of the calculate, which is found
in the “value” field of the alert definitely. In the example you posted, value is:

"value": "{0}/({0} + {1}) * 100"

So, {2} would be the result of that calculation.

On Jun 29, 2015, at 5:57 AM, Malathi <malu.t90@gmail.com<mailto:malu.t90@gmail.com>>