ambari-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Pivovarov <apivova...@gmail.com>
Subject Ambari 2.0.1 keeps showing Restart Required: 1 Component on 1 Host
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2015 18:52:36 GMT
Hello Everyone

We are using Ambari 2.0.1  (HDP-2.2.6)
The component which requires restart is one of the NameNodes (we are using
HA namenode configuration)

I restarted the NameNode but Ambari still showing that the NameNode should
be restarted.

I tried to do Stop and Start for NameNode (instead of restart)
I checked NameNode process on NameNode box - Stop kills old process and
Start starts new NameNode process.

I also tried to restart ambari-server and ambari-agent (on NameNode box)
Nothing helps.

What else should I try? Is it possible to reset the list of components to
restart?

Thank you
Alex