ambari-user mailing list archives

From Malathi <malu....@gmail.com>
Subject ambari alerts tutorial for a beginner
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2015 07:02:54 GMT
Hi,

I am using ambari 2.0 for the past few days and I use ambari deployed with
cloudbreak and persicope by sequenceIQ. Hence while testing alerts, I found
that few of the alerts are not working. Hence I want to dig further on why
the alerts are not working as expected. But I couldn't come across any
documentation that explain the alerts system in detail like understanding
what the alert does. I have attached a sample alert definition. If there is
any such documentation can somebody please share the same?

Regards,
Malathi