ambari-user mailing list archives

From Clark Breyman <cl...@breyman.com>
Subject Creating a second cluster via REST api corrupts ambari configuration
Date Sat, 27 Jun 2015 00:18:21 GMT
While experimenting with the REST api, I attempted to create a second
cluster via POST to /api/v1/clusters/test. The result was having the
service is a corrupted state as follows:

- Clusters lists the second cluster I created with the status "cluster
creation is in progress". The original cluster and the third attempts were
not listed.
- All three clusters are listed in the popup associated with the Versions
"Install on" button.

I understand (now) that Ambari does not yet support multiple clusters but
it seems odd that the data model can be corrupted by an API operation.

Is there any way to fix my database without scraping and reprovisioning the
entire cluster?