ambari-user mailing list archives

From Clark Breyman <cl...@breyman.com>
Subject Re: Ambari data corruption/recovery process
Date Sat, 27 Jun 2015 00:22:23 GMT
Thanks Yusaku for the quick response.

For our production systems, we're planning on using Postgres replication to
ensure backups, though that doesn't defend against data corruption. Perhaps
snapshots will be required.
Is there any documentation on restoring to a newly provisioned host? Is
there any reason to use an DNS A record instead of a CNAME alias to
simplify the recovery process?