ambari-user mailing list archives

From Eirik Thorsnes <eirik.thors...@uni.no>
Subject Re: Ambari 2.1.0-snap: Alert configuration location
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2015 15:12:43 GMT
On 18. juni 2015 16:53, Jonathan Hurley wrote:
> You can update the values, but you’ll need to us the APIs to do this.
> When sending a new “source” element, you need to include all fields - it
> will not merge omitted source child elements in with the existing source:
>
> PUT api/v1/clusters/<cluster-name>/alert_definitions/<definition-id>

Thank you, I'll try that.

Are the parameters section supposed to be already there in the definitions?

If I issue a GET I only see the following:

GET -H 'X-Requested-By: ambari'
http://localhost:8080/api/v1/clusters/helm/alert_definitions/52
{
  "href" :
"http://localhost:8080/api/v1/clusters/helm/alert_definitions/52",
  "AlertDefinition" : {
    "cluster_name" : "helm",
    "component_name" : "AMBARI_AGENT",
    "description" : "This host-level alert is triggered if the amount of
disk space used on a host goes above specific thresholds. The default
values are 50% for WARNING and 80% for CRITICAL.",
    "enabled" : true,
    "id" : 52,
    "ignore_host" : false,
    "interval" : 1,