ambari-user mailing list archives

From Jaimin Jetly <jai...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Service Summary / Custom Service
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2015 22:43:29 GMT
Hi Donald,

Is it possible to add things to the "Summary" information for a custom service?

This is currently not driven from service stack definition.

As of now to accomplish this a new view and template needs to be added in the ambari-web code
for the custom service and newly added view should be mapped to the new custom service in
the serviceCustomViewMap (Link<https://github.com/apache/ambari/blob/trunk/ambari-web/app/views/main/service/info/summary.js#L46>).

--Thanks

   Jaimin

________________________________
From: Donald Hansen <donald@hansenfamily.us>
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2015 3:22 PM
To: user@ambari.apache.org
Subject: Service Summary / Custom Service

Is it possible to add things to the "Summary" information for a custom service?

For example, when I look at the summary for Yarn (/main/services/YARN/summary) I see it showing
things like NodeManager Status, Containers, Queues, etc. How can I show extra stuff like that
for my own service?

Thanks
Donald