ambari-user mailing list archives

From Pratik Gadiya <pratik_gad...@persistent.com>
Subject Changing Ambari Portal Password
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 14:28:46 GMT
Hi All,

Can someone let me know how can I change the ambari portal password ?
Is there any configs file from which I can change that, as I want to automate this process
?

Please let me know if any additional information is required.

Thanks & Regards,
Pratik Gadiya

DISCLAIMER
any liability for virus infected mails.