ambari-user mailing list archives

From Artem Ervits <artemerv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ambari 2.0 agent failure to install due to permission denied
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 19:26:30 GMT
perhaps this can shed more light:

ERROR: ambari-agent start failed. For more details, see
/var/log/ambari-agent/ambari-agent.out:
====================
    import hostname
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ambari_agent/hostname.py", line
24, in <module>
    import AmbariConfig
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ambari_agent/AmbariConfig.py",
line 24, in <module>
    from NetUtil import NetUtil
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ambari_agent/NetUtil.py", line 22,
in <module>
    from HeartbeatHandlers import HeartbeatStopHandlers
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ambari_agent/HeartbeatHandlers.py", line
21, in <module>
    from ambari_commons.exceptions import FatalException
ImportError: No module named ambari_commons.exceptions