ambari-user mailing list archives

From Eirik Thorsnes <eirik.thors...@uni.no>
Subject Re: Ambari 2.0, stack: HDP-2.2.4: Unable to remove STORM service/components by using API
Date Sun, 17 May 2015 13:54:42 GMT

On 16.05.15 17:45, Sumit Mohanty wrote:
> Can you try the delete at the level of "components" -http://localhost:8080/api/v1/clusters/c1/services/STORM/components/STORM_REST_API
>
> This is what succeeded for me after getting STORM_REST_API to INSTALLED.

Hi,

unfortunately, that fails with a 404:

curl -u admin:admin -i -X GET -H 'X-Requested-By: ambari'
http://localhost:8080/api/v1/clusters/helm/services/STORM/components/STORM_REST_API
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Set-Cookie: AMBARISESSIONID=174fu9l7vnyfr1e9paelrd5ee9;Path=/
Expires: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Server: Jetty(7.6.7.v20120910)

{
   "status" : 404,
   "message" : "The requested resource doesn't exist: ServiceComponent
not found, clusterName=helm, serviceName=STORM,
serviceComponentName=STORM_REST_API"
}

It seems that since the upgrade to HDP-2.2 stack Ambari clearly is
"brain-split" in terms of what exists. I've tried to look in the ambari
db for clues to which place the "missing link" could be, but so far I've
not found any connection.

Regards,
Eirik