ambari-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Klinger" ...@web-computing.de>
Subject Ambari 2.0 - Namenode Moved - ConnectionRefused Error
Date Mon, 18 May 2015 08:10:26 GMT
Hi all,

ich moved my Namenode to a new Node with Ambari 2.0. The moving itselve
worked fine but now I'm getting a ConnectionRefused-Error an HBase and Hive
(if i run a HiveQuery).

Error occurred executing hive query: Error while compiling statement:
FAILED: SemanticException MetaException(message:java.net.ConnectException:
Call From node0.test.local/192.168.1.173 to node1.test.local:8020 failed on
connection exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused; For
more details see: http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ConnectionRefused

Node1 is my old Namenode. Somewehre there is still node1 as Namnode listed.
But i cant find it. I searched all Config-xml-files there is no entry
regarding node1. Where is the mistake?

Greetz

dk