ambari-user mailing list archives

From Alejandro Fernandez <afernan...@hortonworks.com>
Subject HBASE multiple branches in common-services
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 21:45:23 GMT
Hi all,

There are now two HBASE branches inside common-services, 0.96.0.2.0 (used for HDP 2.2), and
1.1.0.2.3 (used for HDP 2.3).
Please keep this in mind when committing changes, as most likely, both branches will need
fixes.

After the branch, we've had some other differences in these folders,

Robert, AMBARI-10452
status_params.py in older version,
 kinit_path_local = functions.get_kinit_path(default('/configurations/kerberos-env/executable_search_paths',
None))

params_linux.py in older version,
kinit_path_local = functions.get_kinit_path(default('/configurations/kerberos-env/executable_search_paths',
None))

Vitaly, committed AMBARI-10531 with changes to both branches.

We'll figure out how to keep code mirroring to a minimum.

Thanks,
Alejandro Fernandez