ambari-user mailing list archives

From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Ambari Cluster Monitoring
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 05:18:14 GMT
Hi Pratik,

> I have provisioned a cluster using Ambari Rest API's and I want to monitor the progress
of the cluster deployment.

Are you using the Blueprint API?
If so, you can poll on the request ID href that is returned from the Blueprint cluster deployment
call and check on the progress in terms of percentage (and whether it completed successfully
or not).

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Blueprints
The response shown at the bottom of the page is the href I mentioned to check on the deployment
status.

Yusaku