ambari-user mailing list archives

From Pratik Gadiya <pratik_gad...@persistent.com>
Subject Moving hadoop services
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 12:40:07 GMT
Hi All,

I have deployed a hadoop cluster and just wondering if I could move few of the services running
on one node to other node via REST API or Ambari UI.
For example services like HBaseMaster or Namenode etc..

I can observe that there is only option to move Secondary NameNode.

Please let me know if there is any way from which we can move services to the other hosts.

Thanks,
Pratik Gadiya

DISCLAIMER
any liability for virus infected mails.