ambari-user mailing list archives

From Pratik Gadiya <pratik_gad...@persistent.com>
Subject RE: Ambari Cluster Monitoring
Date Sun, 19 Apr 2015 18:12:23 GMT
One weird thing which I have observed is when I execute below curl command, in few return responses
I get this weird line in between of the response JSON
"serial8250: too much work for irq4"

How to generate this error:

Execute below command for more than 5-6 times and you will get this line returned in one of
the responses.

Sample Output response:-
    {
      "href" : "https://<amabri-server>/api/v1/clusters/CLUSTER/services/YARN",
      "ServiceInfo" : {
        "cluster_name" : "CLUSTER",
        "service_name" : "YARN",
        "state" : "STARTED"
      }
    },
  serial8250: too much work for irq4
  {
      "href" : "https://<ambari-server>/api/v1/clusters/CLUSTER/services/ZOOKEEPER",
      "ServiceInfo" : {
        "cluster_name" : "CLUSTER",
        "service_name" : "ZOOKEEPER",
        "state" : "STARTED"
      }
    }
  ]
}

Probably, I will have to report this as an error.

NOTE:
I am using Ambari 1.7.0 with HDP 2.2

Please let me know if any additional information is required.

Thanks,
Pratik Gadiya