ambari-user mailing list archives

From Pratik Gadiya <pratik_gad...@persistent.com>
Subject Configure Database in Ambari
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2015 09:04:33 GMT

Hi All,

I want to configure all the hadoop services as well as ambari to use MySQL database instead
of using their default databases.

Please let me know how can I configure this in the blueprint json file.

Note:-
By default Databases used in Ambari are listed in the link below
http://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/HDP2/HDP-2.2.0/HDP_Ref_Gd_v22/supported_database_matrix/index.html#Item1.1

With Regards,
Pratik Gadiya

DISCLAIMER