ambari-user mailing list archives

From Um ar <truthisoutwh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ambari-server setup
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2015 17:58:18 GMT
I have been doing quite a few installs on hosts without internet access. I
do two things:

1) create local Ambari repos
2) download JDK and put it where ambari-setup expects to find it.
ambari-setup script is smart enough to recognize that JDK is already
downloaded, and thus uses it.
or
3) you could pre-install JDK as suggested by Jeff. (I haven't tried this
myself).