ambari-user mailing list archives

From Julien Naour <julna...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue trying to add views to ambari 1.7.0
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 16:22:21 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to add several views to an 1.7.0 Ambari (HDP 2.2).
There are several in contrib/views/ on github.

I just add the following properties for the view instance:
webhdfs.url webhdfs://mycluster1:50070

When trying to go to the view I get : *500* HdfsApi connection failed.
Check "webhdfs.url" property

I get the following Stack Trace :

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Class
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.web.WebHdfsFileSystem not found
	at org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.getClass(Configuration.java:1720)
	at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.getFileSystemClass(FileSystem.java:2415)

I could be a problem during the build. I tried several things like add the
specific hadoop version, build with the same java verison. Nothing seems to
work. Could it be another problem?