ambari-user mailing list archives

From Jayesh Thakrar <j_thak...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Ambari 2.0 - Missing repo links
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 17:58:42 GMT
Thanks Jayush.
Is there any ETA for the repo links to be made available?Installing/configuring it using the
repo is very convenient and if its just a couple of days, I think its worthwhile for us to
wait it out.
Thanks,Jayesh
      From: Jayush Luniya <jluniya@hortonworks.com>
 To: "user@ambari.apache.org" <user@ambari.apache.org>; Jayesh Thakrar <j_thakrar@yahoo.com>

 Sent: Thursday, April 9, 2015 12:07 PM
 Subject: Re: Ambari 2.0 - Missing repo links

The public repo links are not up yet and the wiki will be updated as soon as the repo links
are up.
If you wish you can build and install Ambari from source.https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Build+and+install+Ambari+2.0.0+from+Source
ThanksJayush

From: Jayesh Thakrar <j_thakrar@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, April 9, 2015 at 8:07 AM
To: "user@ambari.apache.org" <user@ambari.apache.org>
Subject: Ambari 2.0 - Missing repo links

Install Ambari 2.0.0 from Public Repositories

Step1: Download the Ambari repository on the Ambari Server host

| For Redhat/CentOS/Oracle:  cd /etc/yum.repos.d/  wget <ambari-repo-url> For
SUSE:  cd /etc/zypp/repos.d  wget <ambari-repo-url> For Ubuntu:  cd /etc/apt/sources.list.d  wget
<ambari-repo-url> |

Choose an appropriate <ambari-repo-url> based on the platform used:
| (Redhat / CentOS / Oracle) 6 | TODO: Add link |
| (Redhat / CentOS / Oracle) 5 | TODO: Add link |
| SUSE 11 | TODO: Add link |
| Ubuntu 12 | TODO: Add link |