ambari-user mailing list archives

From "Qi Yun Liu" <amari_liuqi...@163.com>
Subject Re:How to get datanode numbers in stack_advisor.py#recommendHDFSConfigurations?
Date Sat, 11 Apr 2015 02:13:18 GMT
I just wanna to get datanode numbers in stack_advisor.py#recommendHDFSConfigurations(self,
configurations, clusterData)?

Anyone could help me?

Thanks in advance!

At 2015-04-10 15:09:18, "Qi Yun Liu" <amari_liuqiyun@163.com> wrote:

Hi Experts,

How to get datanode numbers in stack_advisor.py#recommendHDFSConfigurations(self, configurations,
clusterData)? using its input parameters 'self', 'configurations' or 'clusterData'. At the
same time, another method 'def getComponentLayoutValidations(self, services, hosts)' has a
input parameter 'services', so it could get nameNodeHosts using 'services', but I failed to
get parameter 'services' in method recommendHDFSConfigurations.

Any comments?

Thanks a lot!