ambari-user mailing list archives

From Sumit Mohanty <smoha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: No Heartbeat after upgrade to Ambari 2.0
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2015 22:19:15 GMT
Those do not seem related to the error. Try this:

You can pick one agent for which ambari-server is reporting Heartbeat lost.

* Set the agent log to DEBUG (edit /etc/ambari-agent/conf/ambari-agent.ini)
* Stop the agent and backup its log file
* Start the agent and let it run for ~2 minutes

Can you share the log through some public share? I think Apache strips off all attachments.
From: Frank Eisenhauer <feisenhauer2@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2015 3:06 PM
To: user@ambari.apache.org
Subject: Re: No Heartbeat after upgrade to Ambari 2.0

Already checked them.
There are entries like:
INFO [pool-1-thread-5473] URLStreamProvider:144 - Received
WWW-Authentication header:Negotiate, for
URL:http://<host>:8744/api/v1/cluster/summary
ERROR [pool-1-thread-5473] AppCookieManager:122 - SPNego authentication
failed, can not get hadoop.auth cookie for URL:

Am 16.04.2015 um 23:47 schrieb Sumit Mohanty:
> Can you check ambari-agent logs (/var/log/ambari-agent/ambari-agent.log or /var/log/ambari-agent/ambari-agent.out)
and ambari-server logs (/var/log/ambari-server/ambari-server.log)?