ambari-user mailing list archives

From Sumit Mohanty <smoha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: No Heartbeat after upgrade to Ambari 2.0
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2015 21:47:27 GMT
Can you check ambari-agent logs (/var/log/ambari-agent/ambari-agent.log or /var/log/ambari-agent/ambari-agent.out)
and ambari-server logs (/var/log/ambari-server/ambari-server.log)?
From: Frank Eisenhauer <feisenhauer2@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2015 2:32 PM
To: Ambari User
Subject: No Heartbeat after upgrade to Ambari 2.0

Hi All,

I've just upgraded my testcluster (3 Nodes) to Ambari 2.0 according to
the upgrade documentation of hortonworts.
The upgrade went without failures.
But after logging into Ambari Web, all Services show "Heartbeat lost".
I already restarted ambari agents on each host but status remains
"Heartbeat lost".

Has anyone encoutered a similar result of the upgrade?