ambari-user mailing list archives

From Satyanarayana Jampa <sja...@innominds.com>
Subject slave component hosts parameters
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 09:24:51 GMT
I have written a custom service component[slave]
How can I get the lists of selected hosts in the "Assign slaves and clients" screen to "Customize
Services" screen. I want the list of hosts value to be set to one of the property in the "Customize
services" screen. Or is there any parameter which I can use in my service component config.xml
file something like
below:
                <property>
                  <name>MY_PARAM1</name>
                  <value>{HOSTS}</value>
                </property>

Also, for master components, why do we see the host parameter as COMPONENT_NAME_HOSTS instead
of "COMPONENT_NAME_HOST" [without 'S']

Thanks,
Satya.