ambari-user mailing list archives

From Yusaku Sako <yus...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: cannot add hosts to an HDP 2.1.2.1 cluster
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 06:06:12 GMT
Hi Brian,

> I've managed to reconfigure it so that the baseUrl
being used for the HDP repo is http://public-repo-1.hortonworks.com/HDP/centos6/2.x/updates/2.1.2.0.

Did you make this change directly on the file system or through the Ambari API?
Ambari will overwrite the URLs in the HDP repo file while adding hosts if you modified the
repo files directly on the file system.

Yusaku