ambari-user mailing list archives

From "Fabio C." <anyte...@gmail.com>
Subject Permanent changes to Ganglia config (how to)
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 06:41:51 GMT
Hi everyone,

I was trying to change the Ganglia sampling rate (let's say from 15 to 5
seconds). I made some changes on the ambari-server node in the file
/etc/ganglia/hdp/gmetad.conf but, when I restart the Ganglia service in
Ambari, it is reverted to the original one.
Then I modified the file /usr/libexec/hdp/ganglia/gmetadLib.sh, which looks
like the generator of the gmetad.conf, but even this file is then reverted
to the original one.

How can I make a permanent change to the gmetad.conf? Will this changes be
broadcasted to all the other nodes?

Thanks a lot

Fabio