ambari-user mailing list archives

From Angel Cervera Claudio <angelcerv...@silyan.com>
Subject Couple of question.
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 15:50:52 GMT
Hi everybody.

I am looking for the way of custom Ambari with new widgets and views.
Researching for few days (I never worked before with this tool), I have a
couple of questions:

   - Is there any easy way to create new widget to add in the main page of
   Ambari?
   - Is there any possibility to have a different layout (different widgets
   and views) per user. Something like profiles.
   - Is there possible to secure by roles and widgets/views/services
   (authorization)?
   - I did not found anything about history data (real historical data, per
   years). Is it possible?

I downloaded the source code for 1.7 (github tag 1.7), but in the pom.xml
said that it is the version 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT. Curiosly, there are not release
1.3 mention in the ambari.apache.org page. Why?

Regards.